The mission of Advancement Services is to provide the information infrastructure and services to support the activities of the Advancement Division and to assist University departments with their information needs.
- Managing a database of alumni, parents, and friends that includes 190,000 records and 66,000 email addresses
- Reporting on information in the Advancement database
- Managing email subscriptions and event lists
- Processing gifts to the institution and membership to the Alumni Association
- Creating and maintaining the Advancement Division's Eservices Web pages
- Assisting departments and the Colleges in list-building
- Supporting the Advancement Division through a variety of special projects, including surveys, analysis, and staff training
- Providing authorized employees with access to the database via the Web.
UPDATE YOUR PROFILE OR SUBSCRIPTIONS
MEET THE ADVANCEMENT SERVICES STAFF
For More Information
For more information about Advancement Services, please contact:
John Peltier, Director